Natural Enzyme Gel Cleanser
Ingredients: Purified Water, Lauryl Glucoside (Coconut & Sugar Derived), Glycerin*, Asimina Triloba (Papaya) Extract*, Cocamido Propyl Betaine (Coconut Derived), Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract (Pineapple), Salix Alba (White Willow Bark), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract *, Syzygium Leuhmanii (Lilli Pilli) Fruit Extract *, Citric Acid, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Juniperus Deppeana (Juniper) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hydroxymethylglycinate (Glycine Derived) – * Organic Ingredients.
Somaly Skin Care Ingredient Information
We understand that certain ingredients suit different skin types better than others.
Our products are designed with natural ingredients for safe use on all skin types (including sensitive skin).
Unlike many cosmeceuticals, they have been designed to treat and be effective on all skin types.
The only considerations is that certain people may be sensitive to particular essential oils which many of our products contain.
- All our products go deep within the skin, beyond the superficial layer of the epidermis, helping the skin to heal at the root cause.
- Natural preservatives that can be found in our products include;
- Lemon Myrtle Extract – this is a tincture, Lemon Myrtle is extracted and submerged in an Organic Alcohol, it’s the Organic Alcohol component that works as the preservative.
- Aloe Vera Extract Tincture. Aloe Vera is extracted and submerged in an Organic Alcohol.
- Hydroxymethylglycinate. Naturally occurring amino acid, glycine. Used in extremely low concentrations of only 0.5% allowing more room in the product for active ingredients.
- Olive Leaf, Thyme & Rosemary Extract – A natural blend of anti-microbial herbal extracts. These herbs are extracted and submerged in an Organic Alcohol.
- Potassium Sorbate – Potassium Sorbate is mainly used as a food preservative, but it can also be used in natural skincare products. Salt derived and is mild, non-toxic and non sensitising.
- Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate. Derived from Radish Root, this natural preservative also helps with skin hydration.
Why this Natural Enzyme Gel Cleanser is so good;
Lauryl Glucoside is a plant-based cleanser (coconut & sugar derived) it is gentle, and mild making it suitable for sensitive skin.
- Anti-inflammatory: ideal for problematic skin.
- Anti-ageing properties: Salicin compounds can help to reduce the visible signs of ageing skin by reducing wrinkles, roughness, and pore size. Skin appear fresher and radiant.
- Rich in antioxidants: Naturally occurring flavonoids and tannins rejuvenates and protects the skin by encouraging cell growth.
- Antimicrobial: helps keep the skin free of bacteria and pathogens. Naturally exfoliates the skin, unclog pores, reduce breakouts.
- No chemicals, natural preservatives, vegan, Australian made and owned.